PHASELIS & TAHTALI CABLE WAY
- The ancient city of Phaselis , which was once a major trading center with its three separate harbors. Here, there are many fine examples of aqueducts, agora, baths and a theater – all of which emphasizes the city's historical importance. The sheltered pebble beaches around the bays are delightful, and the waters here are shallow, calm and safe for swimmers. All surrounded by peaceful pine groves with a breath-taking view of the Taurus mountains in the distance.
- Mount Tahtali, located in Antalya-Kemer, with its height of 2365m is the mountain closest to the sea on the southern coastline of Turkey. Tahtali embraces the view that surrounds Kemer, adored as a sea and vacation region, which is near the tourism metropolis, Antalya.
- Olympos is the 2nd highest Mounth of Beydaglari National Park and sits on a throne as if a king between Antalya and Finike and is the most dominant mountain of the Beydaglari mountain range. This extraordinary adventure, realizes the dream of going up to Tahtali with the new cableway constructed and rights the slogan "Sea to Sky". The Tahtali cableway combines the two classic purpose of going on a vacation - the sea and the mountain- uniquely. Mount Tahtali, aside from being located in an interesting tourism area, gains a quality of becoming a place that you just can't do without visiting, with the newly constructed cableway.
- Pick up transfer from the hotel at approx. 9:00am
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- 2 Hours swiming break at Phaselis
- Lunch included (drinks are extra)
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned coach
- Return transfer to your hotel at approx. 18:00 pm